Crisis Support

Get Help

Sometimes, our personal circumstances don’t work out the way we hoped for. 
Whether you, or someone you know, needs help with housing issues or financial issues or are in an abusive relationship, below are some organisations who can help:

Some organisations that can help in non-emergency situations are listed below:

Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership

Citizen’s Advice Bureau
(Debt, Housing, Benefits, Employment and more). Freephone number 0808 278 7896 Mon-Fri 9am - 4:30pm

Auntie Pam's
Pregnancy, postnatal services, stopping smoking, breastfeeding support

Fusion Housing
Dewsbury Office, 2nd Floor Empire House, Wakefield Old Road, Dewsbury, WF12 8DJ. Telephone 01924 454770 Email

Reporting child Abuse

Reporting Safeguarding Situations for Adults

Mental Health Crisis Helplines

Crisis Services

Talking Therapies


Mental Health support in a crisis



Chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to

× Send us a message